The latest trend and technique aims to fill in gaps, add volume and extend the brow line.
This process gives a texture and realistic look to brows that pencils and powders cannot attain. People find they have natural gaps or perhaps they over plucked when they were younger. Now you can have depth and dimension with eyebrow extensions.It lasts for
weeks with good care.
Below are some options with different pricing based on your eyebrow needs:
Brows already have a shape but are a little sparse
Brows are in need of some shape, naked in the arch or missing tails
Brows have been butchered over the years or are missing half from either the head or the tail
Barely have anything left to call an eyebrow, being very sparse
Absolutely no brows? We can create any custom design you desire.
$170 & up
Removal $30 Refill $40 & up
- The eyebrow cycle is approximately four to twelve weeks. Do not be alarmed if some of your eyebrows fall out quickly (they most likely were at the end of their cycle). The majority of extensions will stay through a complete cycle if you follow these guidelines:
- Avoid getting your brows wet for 24 hours after your service.
- Avoid applying makeup for 24 hours.
- Avoid hot bathes, steam showers, facial steamers and swimming pools and tanning for 24 hours.
- Take special care around the eye area when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rub your brows.
- use oil-free powders.
- use oil free Make -up remover.
- Do not pick ,rub on the brows.
- Do not brush brows through, but gently stroke hairs in place using finger tips.
- Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself. Have them removed by your professional Brow Stylist.
- Be sure to schedule a Brow appointment every 2 to 3 weeks for timely touch-ups.
- This will keep your brows looking full and natural, indefinitely.
- Enjoy your new Brows!